My answers appear below. Feel free to post your own! For most of us, this is most likely the only chance we’ll get for someone else to hear them!
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
Going for a run on a beautiful, empty beach on a perfectly sunny day and that inexplicable feeling of aliveness and freedom that accompanies such moments.
4. What turns you off?
Hate crimes and small-mindedness
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
The ocean and the cello (tie)
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Sandpaper (someone filing their nails)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to attempt?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
(Dislcaimer: Okay this one is hard for me, because I have what I can only define as an “issue” with heaven. This goes back to some of my earliest childhood memories. The idea of being stuck in one place for ETERNITY – even a cool-sounding place like Heaven – upsets me greatly. There’s something about the ‘forever and ever and ever and ever’ permanance and lack of option or choice or even the lack of challenge and growth that REALLY bugs me. So, bearing that in mind, what I’d like to hear is:)
“Wait until you see the gig we’ve got lined up for you next time!”